Tuesday, March 3, 2009

angel


One late evening I was walking around the city where I live, when suddenly I felt like I was being watched from above….
I looked up and there HE WAS…
Looking down at me like that meant something special, not only for me, but for HIM as well…
The drapery of his robe, his hair and most importantly his wings-yes, he had wings, strong and powerful, but closed for now. I could see every single feather: so soft and snow white being moved by the breeze …It was an ANGEL…

Mysterious, but unexplainably understood by my soul at the exact moment my eyes meat his, in a way that no matter how far in the distance, two hearts had been separated yet could beat in unison…The same rhythm and sound of our heart beats: boom-boom-boom-boom….The wave of heat and spiritual closeness pinned me in the center of my heart and made me feel as close to HIM as it made me feel far away from the street I was walking by…
I could not clearly see his face, but the shining of his eyes connected us as one…I felt like I was united with an ANGEL, who I sow above: I started feeling the wind caressing my hair and the feather of my wings…
Then I noticed that I could embrace the horizon from the place I was – high in the sky…the air was holding me up…and I knew that I could fly with a speed of my thoughts anywhere as I wished…
Suddenly I realized that the ANGEL above me was sad and the reason was, that he could’t walk the streets of the city – could’t do something I do every day…How could that be? Is that so much better to be an ANGEL – to know everything – do what we humans would even imagine possible doing ourselves???
Why was there such tearful expression on his face? The answer hit me-that was the mark of paid price - for knowing!!!!…
Knowing what only ANGELS do know
The tear came down my face …the tear of bitterness of knowing everything there to be known…
While whipping my face and holding my cry inside –while we unlocked our eyes…just for a second or so it seemed… I looked up again…
The sky above me was empty…just the wind caressing my hair…just the stars looking down on me…just my heart: boom-boom-boom-boom…
Dear ANGEL, don’t go away forever, come back to me sometime, if you want to be understood without explaining much, without saying anything….just looking into my eyes to make our hearts to start beating as one again: boom-boom-boom-boom….

2 comments: