Friday, June 18, 2010

BRUISE






My skin is pale and sensitive to the degree of producing extreme results...<"results", what results you might ask"...it needs some explanation, right? Not acne or any food rush, or anything like that>... BUT - About a week ago I was helping to set up an art exhibit and bumped into glass table (aren't those dangerous?? you can't really see them with your corner vision, or as a matter of fact with any vision - maybe because they are transparent??!!!). I was wearing jean halter jumper (very comfy and fashionable for this season) and heeled summer boots, so the side of the table got me in the middle of my front upper knee BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM……………..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At first I was cut in half by sharp pain-the cold coke jar from the fridge produced some mediocre relieve...After I held the jar to the place of collision I drank cola and went to lunch....
Later that day I noticed that my leg started showing something besides swelling ...BRUISE - and it looked like the map of USA!!!
From the up down...totally: United States of America; I was on East Cost in the Big Apple (NY) - But you could easily recognize California, Lake Michigan and Texas...Florida had its presence too..
A little strange, hah?? Or maybe it meant something?
I wear miniskirts all the time, so BRUISE I got (the map of USA) created quite a wave of attention while walking around Manhattan...Comments like:"Girl, leave him NOW" or "You deserve better" were following me...
I left on scheduled trip to Europe (Brussels) before yesterday and when I arrived after overnight flight my BRUISE became the map of Belgium!!!!
It doesn't look like this BRUISE will go away any time soon...that means more transformations...
Any guesses??
What’s next?? Africa? Puzzled and exited….
Please send your predictions, I will photograph changes and somebody who guesses it true all the way to the end will be presented with BRUISE photo gallery - bonne chance!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment