Thursday, February 5, 2009

Snow in Manhattan.

Today in Manhattan everything is covered with the snow.
It looks surreal and somehow uplifting...???
I took this photo of my terrace in the morning-wearing only a tee shirt on bear body- I walked outside to take a picture...the frozen air embraced me and for the moment it made me feel alive and vibrant...
The sky was blue and sunshine started to picked out of tall buildings we're surrounded...
I felt like a stranger out there...it's my terrace, but somehow i felt unwelcome ...especially since i wasn't properly dressed (means layers ,sweaters and socks etc)...
It made me think...am I even supposed to be out or maybe my place to be inside - just like plants i brought in for winter time...all of those plants -just to save them from cold weather- looking somehow angry... having a glimpse through the terrace' window at their usual habitat, not realizing that i tried to do my best to keep them alive until spring????Am I just like my plants who' should be inside of the apartment to observe the winter from within ???

No comments:

Post a Comment