Wednesday, February 4, 2009

the way i was born.

When my parents were 8 month pregnant they took a trip to visit their families before the due date. It was summer-hot weather-beautiful air-my mother was swimming in warm blue river for hours before the night i was born.
I was born in the middle of summer - 5 minutes after midnight. I got the name of this little city (that looks like a village) first in my birth certificate, then in my passport.
After one month they got back to the city..the big city they lived and i grow up there..then i moved to another big city in Europe, then to New York, but wherever i go the place of my birth is following me in my papers.That's how i got to be a village girl.
Then i noticed about myself-everywhere i go i bring my little village with me...i get to know people around - i have my little roads around, my little habits...I guess i am a village girl and i bring my village everywhere i go...You can take a girl out of the village , but you can't take the village out of the girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment